#WeMakeEvents is an international movement amplifying the voice of the live events supply chain.
Our focus throughout the Covid-19 pandemic was to campaign for public recognition and government support while our industry waited to reopen. We continue to work on the most vital issues facing our industry, from cancellation insurance to EU touring. Furthermore, #WeMakeEvents raises awareness and vital funds for hardworking industry professionals and their families in times of financial hardship and ill health.
#WeMakeEvents on social media
The latest #WeMakeEvents news
Read our survey report
The full findings of our survey with PLASA are now live! Download the report for free and be sure to share the data with your local MP and business advisor.
Sign up as a #WeMakeEvents Supporter
#WeMakeEvents Supporters is a free and easy way for freelancers, individuals and one person company directors to demonstrate support for the live events supply chain while gaining helpful perks and resources.
Find freelance work with Curtain Call
With a growing database of 10,000 skilled and talented freelancers, Curtain Call are on a mission to re-engergise our industry’s workforce. Freelancers can join and search for work for free.
- DCMS answers questions on Live Events Reinsurance Scheme
- New SIC codes for the Events sector
- BikeFest Spain 2022 finishes phase one, raising much-needed funds for industry charities
- Significant shortages and delays put Live Events at risk
- Stealth lockdown brings Live Events Supply Chain back to the brink
- Once again, the Government ignores the Live Events Supply Chain