#WeMakeEvents is an international movement amplifying the voice of the live events supply chain.
Our focus is to gain meaningful government support for businesses and individuals across the industry while we wait for the full return of live events.
Additionally, #WeMakeEvents raises awareness and vital funds for hardworking industry professionals and their families in times of financial hardship and ill health.
The Government Can’t See Us
It’s been a year since the first lockdown. A year since live events haven’t taken place. During this time, industry professionals have had no way to earn their living and continue to face an uncertain future.
Here are just some of the thousands of people whose livelihoods have been hit by the pandemic…
BikeFest raises over £1,300
On 4th September, a team cycled from SFL to PLASA Show at Olympia London to raise money for industry charities and mark the return of live events and entertainment.
Artists give their support to #WeMakeEvents
Biffy Clyro, James Bay and more support our campaign.
Our latest news
- BikeFest raises £1,300+ for Backup charity
- Join BikeFest to raise money for industry charities
- #WeMakeEvents response to Freedom Day
- #WeMakeEvents calls for clarity over Freedom Day
- #WeMakeEvents response to lockdown delay
- #WeMakeEvents feature in the fourth episode of Jägermeister’s ‘The Meister Series’
Sign up below to receive further information and how you can support the industry.