#WeMakeEvents is an international movement amplifying the voice of the live events supply chain.
Our focus is to gain meaningful government support for businesses and individuals across the industry while we wait for the full return of live events.
Additionally, #WeMakeEvents raises awareness and vital funds for hardworking industry professionals and their families in times of financial hardship and ill health.
The Government Can’t See Us
It’s been a year since the first lockdown. A year since live events haven’t taken place. During this time, industry professionals have had no way to earn their living and continue to face an uncertain future.
Here are just some of the thousands of people whose livelihoods have been hit by the pandemic…
Artists give their support to #WeMakeEvents
Biffy Clyro, James Bay and more support our campaign.
Top UK comedians support #WeMakeEvents
Doctor Who star Christopher Ecclestone and comedians Paul Whitehouse and Griff Rhys-Jones support our campaign.
Our latest news
- #WeMakeEvents response to lockdown delay
- #WeMakeEvents feature in the fourth episode of Jägermeister’s ‘The Meister Series’
- Radiohead t-shirts raise funds for #WeMakeEvents
- #WeMakeEvents amplifies support for post-Brexit touring in open letter to Grant Shapps
- #WeMakeEvents responds to budget
- #WeMakeEvents urges local authorities to distribute grant funds
Sign up below to receive further information and how you can support the industry.